China meets Hawaii in your own kitchen!
· 3 tbsps oil
· 3 large potatoes (80% cooked), peeled and cut into thick strips
· 2 tsp finely minced garlic
· 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger
· 1 tsp tomato ketchup
· 1 ½ tbsp Pine-Zapple sauce
· 2 tsp soya sauce
· 1/2 tsp vinegar
· salt 2 taste
· 2 tsps cornflour
· For Garnishing
· ¼ Cup Spring onions
1. Combine the corn flour in 1/2 cup of water, mix well and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame till it smokes.
3. Add the potatoes and fry on a high flame for a few minutes till they are cooked, while stirring continuously. Remove and keep aside.
4. In the same oil, add the garlic, ginger and and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
5. Add the potatoes, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, Pine-Zapple sauce and salt, toss well and sauté on a high flame for another minute.
6. Add the corn flour mixture and cook on a high flame for another 2 more minutes or till the mixture thickens and coats the potatoes well.
Add the spring onion as a garnish and serve.