ORIENTAL STYLE GINGER CHICKEN
From mainland china to your own kitchen!
· 500 gms boneless chicken cut into cubes
· 4 tbsps Asian Swing Sauce
· 2 ½ tbsps grated ginger
· 1 ½ tbsps crushed garlic
· 2 tbsp honey
· 2-3 tbsps cooking oil
· Salt to taste
· 1/4 cup spring onions chopped (for garnishing)
· Marinate the chicken cubes with 3 tbsps Asian Swing Sauce, ginger, garlic and honey. Cover the chicken in the marinade for at least 30 minutes or up to a day (refrigerated).
· When ready to cook the chicken, heat a pan over medium flame. Once hot, add 1/2 Tbsp cooking oil and swirl to coat the bottom of the skillet. Add half of the marinated chicken pieces and let cook until well browned on each side and cooked through. Remove the cooked chicken to a clean plate, and then repeat with the second batch.
· Once all the chicken has been removed from the skillet, pour the leftover marinade and the remaining 1 tbsp Asian Swing Sauce+1/4 cup water into the pan and allow it to come up to a boil and starts to thicken like a gravy. Add the cooked chicken back to the skillet, and coat it in the thick gravy. Garnish with spring onions
· Serve Hot.