A chef Dipali original which you can master too!
· 1/2 Kilo prawns cleaned and deveined
· 3 tbsps Asian Swing sauce
· 1 tsp sugar (Optional)
· 2 tbsps vegetable oil
· 1/2 cup spring onions chopped
· 2 tsps green chillies finely chopped
· 1 inch crushed ginger
· 2 tbsps crushed garlic
· 1 tbsp vinegar
· In a small bowl make a mixture of Asian Swing Sauce, Vinegar, sugar and finely chopped green chillies. Stir properly till well blended.
· In a wok or pan heat oil on a high flame. Add green onions, ginger, and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 30 seconds or until softened and aromatic.
· Add the prawns and cook, stirring frequently, for about 1 to 2 minutes or until color starts to change.
· Now, Add Asian Swing Sauce mixture to the pan and wait till it starts bubbling. Continue to cook until slightly thickened.
· Garnish with additional spring onions if desired.
· Serve Hot.