Delicious food need not be difficult to cook
· 2 cups basmati rice (boiled till just about done or Al dente)
· 1/2 cup French beans cut into thin strips
· 1/2 cup carrots cut into thin strips
· 1/2 cup green capsicum cut into thin strips
· 1 cup chopped spring onions
· 1 tbsp crushed garlic
· 2 tsps Asian Swing Sauce
· Salt to taste
· 1.5 tbsps oil
· Heat the oil in a pan, add the vegetables, spring onions and sauté over a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes till the vegetables soften slightly.
· Add the rice, Asian Swing Sauce and salt to taste.
· Mix well and sauté for just 1 minute.