Deliciousness for the hardcore vegetarian
· 1 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil
· 1 cup onions cut into thin strips
· 1 red capsicum cut into thin strips
· 1 green capsicum cut into thin strips
· 1 carrot cut into thin strips
· 1 tbsp crushed garlic
· 1 tsp crushed ginger
· 3 tbsp Asian Swing sauce
· 1/4 cup water
· 1 packet of Hakka Noodles
· Salt to taste
· Heat the oil in a wok, add the veggies, the crushed ginger, garlic, Asian Swing Sauce and the water. Cook for 5 minutes over high heat or until veggies are ready. You can add more water if you want.
· Cook the hakka noodles according to package directions. I boiled them for 6 minutes. Drain the noodles. Set Aside
· Add these noodles into the cooked vegetables.
Stir fry for 1 minute more & serve hot.